Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a leading non-profit firm consulting firm to identify a ServiceNow Architect/Practice Lead. Our client offers generous compensation package with excellent benefits.
They are dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit company, they deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to their mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. They operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and they are entirely aligned with the goals of their clients. Their clients value their not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. They believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
Do you want to lead the charge of a ground floor opportunity in the development of a ServiceNow Practice? Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Architect/Practice Lead with a deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform with a track record of implementing ServiceNow in the public sector and experience developing capabilities and solutions for our nation’s most complex scenarios. The role will focus on creating and supporting teams delivering custom, COTS, and integration solutions.
This position is located in Tysons, Virginia and will require interfacing with clients, subject matter experts and IT staff.
- Provide technical oversite across a portfolio of ServiceNow projects
- Participate in internal and customer meetings assisting with the ongoing evolution of ServiceNow offerings as well as business development and capture related efforts
- Provide leadership with the ongoing development of policies and procedures for the purpose of consistent product delivery in a ServiceNow environment
- Rapidly prototype new solutions in collaboration with team members, SME’s, and leadership
- Grow the ServiceNow practice while providing mentorship and guidance to direct and indirect reports within the practice
- 10+ years demonstrated technology leadership
- Expert, hands-on knowledge of the ServiceNow platform with extensive experience with recent ServiceNow releases, including Jakarta
- Experience with IT and Customer Service modules within ServiceNow
- Experience developing and deploying custom ServiceNow applications within a single instance or across multiple instances
- Experience publishing applications to the ServiceNow Store
- Knowledge of data modeling and database management principles
- Ability to gather business requirements and define tasks required for developing and maintaining ServiceNow applications throughout their lifecycles
- Adept at working with business development team members in an effort to support business development and capture efforts to close ServiceNow deals with clients
- Eligible for a US Government issued Security Clearance
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with the ServiceNow ITSM, HR, Security and Business Apps (Application Runtime) modules, including CMDB
- Experience with deployment and configuration management automation within ServiceNow
- Certification in ServiceNow, including ServiceNow Certified Application Developer, Certified System Administrator, etc.
- ITIL certified
- Demonstrated, progressive experience building a ServiceNow practice within an organization from the ground up
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow competitive landscape
- Experience migrating to ServiceNow from a home-grown and/or competitive product
- Demonstrated leadership ability leveraging the ServiceNow platform
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Must be able to provide leadership in a team atmosphere with absolute transparency
- Must be entrepreneurial and willing to build a practice from the ground-up with a focus on capability development as well as business and people development
- Comfortable speaking or presenting to an audience