Recruiting Associates (www.recruitingassociates.net) has been retained by a leading non-profit firm consulting firm to identify a Customer Account Manager with Polygraph clearance to work in Herndon, VA. Our client offers generous compensation package with excellent benefits.
Customer Account Manager (CAM) with Active TS/SCI and Polygraph
Job Locations US-VA-Herndon
In support of a Program Management Office (PMO), the Customer Account Manager (CAM) oversees an active portfolio of external customers’ requirements in coordination with the PMO's functional area contacts and external vendors. The ideal CAM will display a strong attention to detail, superior organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a confident “can-do” attitude. Must be able to effectively multitask, prioritize, and manage activities simultaneously in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Know your customers’ requirements (e.g., develop a robust understanding of the customer needs and requirements through collaborative and ongoing discussions of mission challenges).
- Capable of quickly developing a strong understanding of the array of labor categories (LCAT) offered through the program and be able to confidently explain their application to customers.
- Coordinate with customers to gather and translate their requirements into requirement work descriptions and assist in selection of the appropriate LCAT.
- Assist customer in entering their requirements into the workflow tool.
- Track and facilitate customer requirements through the workflow tool and ensuring all administrative support functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Educate customer on the program's operational processes and procedures via a multitude of communication means (phone, email, face-to-face meetings, and large-group instruction).
- Serve as the primary customer POC to manage day-to-day resolution of customer questions and concerns; provide technical guidance and direction. Will provide instruction to customers in navigating through business and financial processes.
- Be proactive in completion of assigned tasks: think several steps ahead to client conversions, anticipate teammates’ needs, and suggest improvements to processes.
- Interact with all levels of an organization, from senior leaders to task leads and other support staff.
- Work in a dynamic team environment with an emphasis on collaboration and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and clients to address support needs.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze and resolve complex customer problems and propose potential solutions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, business strategies, and processes.
- Capture, analyze, and report customer service and support metrics and statistics as required.
Experience: 2–4 years of prior professional experience related to customer account and relationship management is preferred.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation skills to individuals and groups, both internally and externally
- Open to feedback and learning; willing to coach and teach others
- Working knowledge of the government’s requirements management system (i.e., Management System)
- Ability to become proficient in the customer's requirement tracking and reporting systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Effective presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Fast learner who is at ease with technology
- Strategic thinker with willingness to analyze a problem and propose solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport
- Willingness to review draft deliverables (i.e., proofread, identify, and correct documents) and suggest improvements
- Willingness to identify and contribute to process improvement efforts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph.